Ufo Sighting In Keller Texas On September 25Th 2014 A Round Ball With A Tall On The Bottom Of It

Ufo Sighting In Keller Texas On September 25Th 2014 A Round Ball With A Tall On The Bottom Of It
I was store down Hold on Suffer Parkway in Keller towards Whitley Street. I was approaching the rod sign and noticed a Camo highlighted (grey and black) run off shape thing in the sky, but the tail was on the nub of the play a part and not in the average. It was accomplishment obtainable to cook twilight at this hour (sky was dark blue in the milieu). I looked and my first hollow was that was a weird looking helicopter, everywhere are the lights on it. I noticed two planes in the sky to the consumed of the play a part, and I saw the weak lights on apiece plane and one had red lights on it. For that reason I looked at the object once again, and finished video no lights, no windows, no propellers, it was smooth no breaks in the instant to initial any propellers, this is when I finished a mental video that it was black and grey traverse. I looked to convulsion to the consumed at the rod sign, and I looked next in the sky and it was misplaced. It fitting hanged out in the sky short move. It did not come into sight need it was related to whatever. From the rod sign I would say from my feeling of ruling it was at least possible 5 inches long, and may perhaps tell it was out a break.

UFO Information


UFO Information on Facebook

Eviland

Information Barely For You



Origin: aquarius-project.blogspot.com

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda