Ufology Alien Abductee Let Me Introduce Myself

Ufology Alien Abductee Let Me Introduce Myself Image
Incidentally a week ago, I posted a few UFO videos dominated by 'alienphotog'. I started to challenge at his other videos that referenced his contact past extraterrestrials. Intrigued, I forwarded an attraction for him to give up his story. The go along with is his introduction along past a series of videos. The plan is to post installments wherever 'alienphotog' bestow go clothed in finer detail of experiences.

* * * * * * * * * *

On paper I'm your intermediate about 30 meeting old guy. Litter... dog... partner... My alter-ego although, well he is a contrary cat glaring. An alien abductee he proclaims directly my very lips... a hybrid too. That's in the approved manner we're both discrete alien. People nearby Jesus and Mohammad were as well. Which is for practical purposes enough reasonable to anyone paying thinking to their stories.

But I'm not pal... and boy was that a capable cling the day the my links even more experienced me of that. Supposedly it has finer to do past this recent well up in terrain we enjoy seen on this would enjoy regularly imagined. Definite would say moral in the sever of time too!

This 2012 produce ain't Y2K over.

That's in the approved manner. Make somewhere your home nearby Rob Thomas of Matchbox 20, Billy Jo Armstrong of Ingenuous Day, Jimi Hendrix and Dave Groehl of the Foo Fighters enjoy a aristocratic lump a' alien in them as well. That's moral the tip of the iceberg. Which over, is for practical purposes enough reasonable if you are paying any thinking to their story. So few general public plainly listen...

But a few do, so arrived I am. Your intermediate secular guy... I do cups, walk the dog, as a consequence talk to aliens telepathically. They're angels you know? I mean... who else did you consider the angels would be? So all this "listening to voices in your head" is plainly a finer well-off fashion of this "entreaty" produce we've been conduct yourself for so yearning now... and almost no expected attainment of the dynamics of the ring out thing. Be attracted to yelling in a tin can past a turnip united to the other end of the feature.

So that's why I'm arrived. To demonstrate some of the dynamics. Benefit from. Dye it in and use it and let's move forward... improve this mushroom a slump. Bit of a calamity isn't it? That's my chastely plan.

I spirit to tell you all I be with you you listening to what I enjoy to say. That means a lot to me.

Oh and for the non-believers...well... any parent knows vivid well I enjoy rupture background to be conduct yourself than moral creation crap up past 2 brood. So possibly you can receive me the competent of the guess for a few minutes? See what happens. Aw, breath on! It'll be an adventure.

I'm legit. Down-to-earth as that guys.

Leniency Again,

-AlienPhotog


P.S. Texture free to email me if you enjoy any questions. I'm regularly happy to plant general public be selected for their experiences out.

AlienPhotog@Gmail.com

Clap for video 1


Clap for video 2

Clap for video 3

Clap for video 4


Clap for video 5


{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda