Sauchenford Stirling 2Nd December 2013

Sauchenford Stirling 2Nd December 2013
Location of Sighting: Sauchenford, Stirling

Date of Sighting: 02/12/14

Time: 18:30 -19:00

Witness Name: Nigel

Witness Statement:Have I just seen comet Ison ? Saw bright light low above north east horizon. Have

powerful hd 60x scope. Saw amazing spinning triangle emitting brilliant multicolour flashes. Rotating on its apex. Incredible light show. But never altered its position in sky. It really looked like a damaged spacecraft. But here is the really strange part. Just appearing from the left of my narrow field of view came to more sparkling multicoloured lights heading towards the rotating triangle. These twin lights also rotated upon a central axis. Within five minutes of the arrival of these lights, the triangle lowered its aspect and headed away from me. Powered controlled flight. The twin lights just vanished at the same time. I tried video filming with my mobile against the scope eyepiece. No result. I was frozen but absolutely fixed to the spot. I cannot imagine how far away these lights were. With this scope I can clearly view Saturn's rings. If anybody can explain, please try. Thanks.

Source: www.uk-ufo.co.uk

Comment : If you can provide further information on this or other possible UFO sightings in this area then please leave a comment or send details through our "submit sighting" form

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda