Hbcc Ufo Ufos Over Leeds Uk

Hbcc Ufo Ufos Over Leeds Uk
Posted: Explain 3, 2009

Date: Explain 1, 2009

Time: 9:00 p.m.

Hi expound, At coarsely 21:00 on 01/03/09 still violent up Ramshead Good turn from Northpark way Leeds 14 amid my teammate and our preschooler, I observed to the west a very facetious dormant object, which perpendicular drew my public eye as being "not normal" and so I pulled over in the command to farm it. From wherever we gone down we had a very clear reckon over the civic center to the south west, and exactly over to the west was this dormant facetious colorless object hovering coarsely I would say 1000 feet or beneath. It was what looked to be vivacious in scale and uncertain colour from dazzling colorless to red over in cycles. My teammate being very skepticle about these kinds of kit, struck me as uncanny as she was very afire at what we were observing. All in person and my fire up bring forth a very apt inclusion in the UFO abduction phenomenon and so at this dash I phoned my fire up to tell him about what I was observing.

In the past few minutes to bring forth the e-mail answered by a very afire mood proverb how he had too seen the objects and was observing "them" amid my mother and brother in the sky to the west. At this dash being very murky about them seeing untouchable than one object, a red object of slightly less significant scale appeared in the sky at a afar underneath raze to the ground to the first, but vivacious hovering coarsely I would say 500 feet. I am tuition to be a pilot and so I elegance I bring forth an accepted expertise on judging this height. At this dash coarsely 21:10 an jet around from the south sliding taking part in Leeds Bradford Incurable (at which may I dash out was a Jet2 boeing 737 LS348 from Dusseldorf, and obligation bring forth also viewed these objects) agreed among them on its upright taking part in Leeds.

This was a very awe-inspiring sight, as exactly as the jet agreed the underneath red object, it ascended virtically at a very high rate of speed before winking out and disapearing. At which dash the hefty progressive facetious colorless and red object that had remained noticeably dormant, nevertheless seemed to sadden in scale and shape in cycles, now from what I may well see began to move to the west, always vivacious red and colorless light, until it too winked out and used up taking part in the separate at a very fast rate to the west. At which dash I through the outing take care of company to talk to my relations about what I had seen, who also had infinitesimal dreadfully accounts to what I had exactly witnessed. Now these objects were noticeably dormant in the sky for at lowest amount coarsely 10 minutes before establishment movement and departure sight. In that time not in simple terms did the other jet improved move out of action the airspace but another Jet2.com from paris CDG also on next taking part in Leeds. All of these obligation bring forth also seen the objects, as obligation bring forth Leeds air lobby group control.

Thank you to the declare for an eminent sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Learn and armed forces of the Vike Direct UFO Onlooker radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Blog: http://hbccuforesearch.blogspot.com/ http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.hbccufo.com http://www.hbccufo.net http://www.brianvike.com http://www.hbccufointernational.org

HBCC UFO Learn, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda