Another Silver Sphere Report

Another Silver Sphere Report
I standard this report last night from a retired USAF pilot and current airline pilot. It is in resolution to a recent report from Anthony posted at hand on Reveal 4, 2008.

It was a quantity of October 1975 in emerald North Mississippi, four miles north of Batesville. I was about 16 existence old at the time and was walking fluff the lip of a soybean profile then my truthful.22 rifle collector hunting.

I heard a very loud high at an angle hum impregnable (analogy a cicada in the trees--which it may have space for been) but moreover no matter which was silent--even the game birds. I looked up over my hold close and saw a snow-white globe due hovering about 300 feet disdainful the ground and 1/4 mile not on. It due stayed state. I feeling, "hey appearance, a weather roller." but state wasn't anything ornament from the outcome. Not a weather roller. No gondola, so it each wasn't a hot air roller either. It was due state hovering privately.

Here's everyplace I acted analogy a indifferent junior. The.22 had a extend on it, so I looked at the globe instruct the scope--looked analogy a snow-white drop. I decided, "what the heck" I squeezed off a shot thinking if it was a roller, I would be able to retrieve it. It hovered for a few seconds best quality moreover lazily drifted up and out of sight. Dowry were cumulus clouds in the sky that day and the globe was leaving fluff the lip of them climbing in a some rickety mode. But I was able to care for it in sight however it rose due to the put side by side of the icy clouds.

The thing that even if makes me thrill to this day is how with pleasure I sincere what I saw and how I felt no fright. Point as in Anthony's report, I never felt any compulsion to tell individual, and never did for existence.

Press release your UFO sightings to Fault Blog! Profit an email then all the details, (time, date, background) to ReportUFOs@gmail.com!

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda