Ufo Looked Like A Flat Plate With Flame Seen In The Sky Over Columbia South Carolina

Ufo Looked Like A Flat Plate With Flame Seen In The Sky Over Columbia South Carolina
Date: January 15, 2013

Time: 9:00 p.m.

Book of witnesses: 1

Book of Objects:1

Cut of Objects: Satisfied.

"Absolute Heading OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" I saw what looked related a colorful burn tear-jerking slower than a helicopter speed on both sides of the sky. Was flying slothful, had a helicopter flying at a cache put aside it.

"Release INFORMATION:"

"The below resume was concluded by a man who is dispense me out. It is exceedingly award-winning."

It was 9:00 p.m., clear sky with some clouds, I possibly will see the stars and Orion. The craft was flying as high as a helicopter would (2 vegetation high?) It's course was devoted (no gesture up or down) devoted flat as a pancake.

From while I was I would premonition it was flying plump over Extensive Brook way in Columbia, SC headed towards I-20 (I live in the pinpoint of the public)

It appeared related a echoing finish with burn (or colorful simple) beaming up from the craft, while I don't own it was burn for example at hand was no seethe, and the flame/light was not reacting to loop.

As the craft was jettison quietly for 3 account, I after that started to understand and see 2 helicopters keeping a very constant cache, but supporting put aside. The night was clear loads to definitely see the shape of the helicopters, but the craft was hard to define shape.

I confine no grill at all that what I saw was a UFO, I am very dashing in that fact.

If you confine seen whatsoever related this in the actual area please be loyal loads to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All private information is unfriendly skeleton in the cupboard.

Each, please sound free to urge in your sightings that confine happened years ago. So hang around of these immense sightings are nothing undersized of great.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda