Ufo Sighting In Brossard

Ufo Sighting In Brossard
UFO SIGHTING IN BROSSARD, QUEBEC ON JULY 9TH 2006 - TWO GLOWING OBJECTS IN THE SKY THAT SEEM TO BE TRAVELING TOGETHER OVER BROSSARD, QC

July 9th 2006 8:30pm EST On this slightly cloudy summer night, my wife, son and myself were visiting our newly bought land near Quartier DIX30 in Brossard, QC. We spent a good 20 minutes walking around on our land and I took a number of pictures with my Canon Powershot A620 camera. At the time we were there, there were no sounds, no stars or planes in the sky. You could only see a blue sky with high altitude cloud levels. At 8:45pm EST I took a picture of my wife and son overlooking the land where you can see the houses being built nearby. The view also provided a clear view of the sky. At the time I took the picture there was nothing in the sky. After our visit, We left the area and headed home. It is only a number of years later that I noticed, while re-examining the pictures, that the picture I took of my wife and son was also showing 2 glowing objects in the sky that seem to be traveling together (approx 1/2 mile apart). One of these glowing objects seemed to show a small but visible trail. The object with the trail seemed to show a disc-like shape. As I explained initially, when I took this picture there was nothing in the sky. These 2 objects only appeared on camera. When I took the picture the flash was on as well as the IR (infra-red) light to help minimize rabbit eyes. I'm not sure if this somehow contributed to the appearance of these objects but when I took the picture there was nothing in the sky that was visible to the naked eye. Today I am quite certain that these are actual UFO objects which were not meant to be seen by the naked eye. The image submitted to MUFON is the original high-res picture. It has not been modified or changed in any way. It also contains the complete EXIF metadata information.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda