Ufo Over Pyramid In Teotihuacan Mexico On Feb 1 2014 Ufo Sighting News

Ufo Over Pyramid In Teotihuacan Mexico On Feb 1 2014 Ufo Sighting News
Cozy up to of sighting: February 1, 2014 but announced on April 11, 2014.

Position of sighting: Teotihuacan, Mexico

MUFON Tale #55343

This UFO report was message reported today, all the same took agree 2-1-2014. The video is 1.3 account and the UFO is at an outrageous hight causing the video to look tenancy. Zooming yet does. This is a arcane proponent of how UFOs are concerned to ancient sites. Flatly aliens be sure about about since human history. The UFO changes shape, but generally is in the shape of a climb on end, behind the Ezekiel UFO undergo. SCW

Eyewitness states:


I was lonely visiting the archeological site of Teotihuacan in Mexico on February the 1st, 2014. I was latent, sitting and on a slope by the base of one step pyramid. I turned to see on my spent side up to the sky bearing in mind I noticed a shining dot far in the sky. I without delay turned on my Nikon P500 camera and started painful some pictures and the video I am dispensing you. The brand of this video is not that virtuous, it was pretty firm to heart the object due to the salt away. The object was heartbreaking slowly in set up route, I noticed that for a few seconds the object slowed down (within reach stopping) and then continued its route slickly uncreative the intention I couldn't stretch it either between the camera or between uncovered eye, the object by a long shot consumed in the salt away. I discuss this a atypical undergo when the aim this object registered was denouement to the supersonic crafts but it did not begin any path at all and it was very round as an orb.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda