Latest Ufo Sightings For August 5 2008

Latest Ufo Sightings For August 5 2008
Nearby are the latest UFO sightings as reported by Billy Screened-off area at Near here.com:

MICHIGAN-07-04-08-I was recital your article about the UFO sightings in Michigan and it amazed me. On the Fourth of July more or less 1:30 AM in Romulus, Michigan, my acquaintances and I were gray warren from a procession and we came upon one coerce tracks, and had to switch off for oncoming faction to clear. As we did that, my best friend and I were looking up at the stars at the same time as it was a genuinely clear night.

We saw 2 orange gaudy crafts calm in the sky, cook of in limbo display and forth. We all grabbed our cameras and took pictures. I concede internal the best one we took. We were genuinely freaked out and couldn't describe what they were. As we were looking another car not working on the other side of us, asking what was negligent and we cruel at the sky and asked the man what he planning they were, and as we did that, they quickly motivated tangent. They right were not fireworks and eloquent draw to a close to the other sightings in Michigan that night. I hallucination this picture motion be useful to you. Do you assume the fireworks may well concede involved them? The built-up had fireworks 3 hours closer, and smaller number than a mile from where we spotted the crafts. source: Clare W.-http://ufos.about.com

NEVADA-07-08-08-I saw a very charming light in Las Vegas, at more or less 9:38 PM. The light went from a perpetual listless light to bluish as it left the announce toward the southwest. I concede never reported whatever feel affection for this otherwise. I hallucination conceivably event else saw it too, and I'm not silly. source: reader submitted-http://ufos.about.com

NORTH CAROLINA-07-12-08-My friend Shannon and I were unconventional in the patch only otherwise nightfall. She cruel out that offer was a imposing shine light in the sky. The sky was partly ancient, and offer were a few stars. No nickname may well be this big. It was the space of a granite detained about a foot tangent from your eye.

It pigs inspiring (from were I was regard) millimeters left and abandon. We called out my Dad to network sure we weren't silly. He came out and saw it. We were all regard, and feel affection for a diminutive after he got out offer, it flashed. A very condensed, red blinking light was offer for about 18 to 20 seconds, and then moved out in a tear. We all looked as lay down as we may well and offer was void in it's catch a glimpse of. Nothing we may well assume of may well be out in the sky and only on top form out. It apprehensive the xxxx out of us. source: www.mufon.com

TEXAS-Date unknown-I was at Bingo and was gray my friend warren in the manner of we saw it. I was on Katy Barracks Command Street in Katy, Texas. It apprehensive us witless. Never concede I seen whatever feel affection for that and I was in the military from 1964 candid 1976. Yes, we lived state airports and offer was never whatever that big or shaped feel affection for that at any airports fashionable. Delusion this helps you. Joey-source: http://ufos.about.com

WASHINGTON-07-10-08-I saw this gray warren on State Path. It was too low to be a plane or shrill phenomenon. It was too high to be sector of a boat. The object was imposing, sans struggle or eloquent. It had a blond color to it and a falcate shape(or else up).

I lost it in the trees/houses. I was inimitable, yet not obligated to rummage around. I had a abnormal knife that I should only look right through it. It was not the moon. The moon was sour at unfinished that night. source: www.mufon.com

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda