Detroit Michigan Usa September 26 2013

Detroit Michigan Usa September 26 2013
Name: Karen Simpson Date of Sighting: September 26, 2013 about 8:30 pm Location of Sighting: Detroit, Michigan Shape(s) of UFO(s): Similar to a baseball with spikes at top and bottom Size(s) of UFO(s): Maybe a quarter of the size of a commercial passenger airplane Color(s) of UFO(s): Silvery, like luminous tin Number of UFO(s): 1 Distance of UFO(s) in sky: Lower than an aircraft ascending from an airport Direction of Travel for UFO(s): Stationary, then shot forward, then a hard right and full speed ahead Other Known Object(s) (For possible reference, or contrast): Appears that object is pretending to be a star in the sky (for us on the ground) Further Description of Sighting: My son and I were driving north on the Southfield Fwy and we noticed a particularly bright 'star' in the sky to our left. We immediately said "look - what is that?" because we know enough to know that a star would not appear to be that close. It seemed to be closer than the average-size passenger airplane flying overhead around the same time. We stared at it for a couple of seconds. My son was driving, so he looked away and I kept watching it. That is when it took off going forward. I saw it when it first began to move. I caught a glimpse of its shape. It wasn't as bright - as 'star' like - and I saw the ball-shape with the spikes at the top and bottom. It was luminous but not bright as a 'star.' In the blink of an eye, it had moved so far away that it looked like a little twinkle. I said to my son "did you see that?!" and he said "yeah - I saw it!" In another blink of an eye it was a white dot in the sky that had made a 'hard right' and was ascending full speed ahead across the sky. It was moving so fast I could see what looked like wind-streaks on its side and behind it. My son said "look at it flying across the sky!" I believe I saw it again in the same spot a couple of nights later but it was further away this time and did not move. I think I know it when I see it now because it has an elongated shape - not the usual round twinkle of a real star - and it is still the brightest 'star' in the sky. I told my parents about it a few days later and they told me there were reports of a meteor shower in the news. That was no meteor.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda