Ufo Sighting In Cottonwood Arizona On September 18Th 2013 Came Into My Bedroom

Ufo Sighting In Cottonwood Arizona On September 18Th 2013 Came Into My Bedroom
UFO SIGHTING IN COTTONWOOD, ARIZONA ON SEPTEMBER 18TH 2013 - CAME INTO MY BEDROOM

I was at home sleeping and little green men came into my bedroom with flash lights that gave off heat. Ever since then they are continually in my dreams. I have also seen angels and many other thing at my house.After that night I have been going thru hell! IM pretty much having nightmares and after the incident all i thought was they were the good aliens. I only saw them with flash lights no objects.s at my house.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda