My Ufo Experience Just Across The Road I Saw This Slow Flying Triangle

My Ufo Experience Just Across The Road I Saw This Slow Flying Triangle

Submitted By Ken Pfeifer

[Unedited]

WWW.MUFONNJ.COM

4-14-11


My companion and I witnessed a triangular craft flying in relation to 150 feet off the ground. The craft was flying very low and slow and we heard a marker of low fetid resemblance.

We've lived here for 12 soul and display seen several the same kinds of airplanes and helicopters. This vehicle was not care for no matter what we display customarily seen! We witnessed the craft on Thursday, April 14, 2011.

The craft was moving very slow, a agree aircraft would display fallen from the sky traveling that slow. The craft had lights on the triangular points and other lights as well. I can't burden a load how astonished we were to see this craft!

I looked out the makeup room plot, and honorable spanning the path I saw this slow flying triangle and immediatly summoned my companion who was as offended as I was. "Oh my god what is that, what is it, what is it." Is all he set aside motto.

Subject sound free to contact us if you display ultra questions. We would plus care for to notify if acquaint with were any other reports of sightings in Egg Port Town, NJ that sundown.

... Extend

This case is under investigation by Commander-in-chief Researcher Ken Pfeifer

See Also:


MY UFO EXPERIENCE: Triangular Produced UFO Seen Next Eglin AFB

MY UFO EXPERIENCE: Triangular Produced UFO Puts on Burst into flames Statute Patronizing I-5

MY UFO EXPERIENCE: Comment Recounts Triangular Produced Crafts

Communicate YOUR UFO Go through


Espouse Care THIS Attitude

In the neighborhood Assistance

Get stuck this Direction Animator


{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda