Ufo Sighting In Whitewwod

UFO SIGHTING IN WHITEWWOD, VIRGINIA ON OCTOBER 26TH 2013 - LIKE A DIRTY SNOWBALL OR SOMETHING IN APEARENCE BUT I HIT IT WITH MY TRUCK AND IT DISENTIGRATED INTO WHITE POWDER AND LEFT RESIDUE. EXPLODED LIKE IF YOU WAS TO HIT A POOLBALL. THIS THING WAS LIKE FLOATING IN THE ROAD AND I HIT IT GOING ABOUT 45-60 MPHMy cousin and I were traveling to West virginia from Virginia talking and going pretty fast. All at once I hit a whitish grey looking object with my windshield where the rear view mirror is. The thing disentigrated leaving white dusty trail on my roof of my truck that is still there. After I finish this I am going outside to take a sample of this. I hit this thing going about 60 mph and have no idea what this was but it looked to me at a quick glance, like a dirty snow ball but the weather this evening is in the 60's with no precipitation. We walked the whole erea to see if this could have been some kind of bird but found nothing. The trail of dust looks like the object would have landed in the back of the truck but nothing there either. If you have any idea what this was or would like to check the sample, please contact me. I will try to take a picture but I do not have a good digital camera and it is now dark outside but I will try anyway Thanks JoshLATEST UFO SIGHTINGSCredit: MUFON- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.Raise Money for:Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda