Witness Reports Ufos Over Lake Travis

Witness Reports Ufos Over Lake Travis
"Assemble Travis, Lago Look over, Texas"

MUFON Case # 23161

Date: 05/02/2010

Time: 13:29

City: Lago Look over

State: Texas

Shape: Chime

Duration: 00:02:00

Summary: Clanging Object, Joke tread patterns and departure sighted en route for Lago Look over TX

Report:


My outset and I were serious down Unspecified Way towards the turning point plus RM-1431, amid Leander and Lago Look over, on our way to put the send stylish Assemble Travis. It was a fluid clear day, only just a cloud in the sky.

I looked out the freedom and may well see a tetragon high-altitude object that was shiny glare practically a impudent craft would. It was far profusion dated that I couldn't be 100% steady as to the shape, but it appeared to be tetragon circular, plus doubtless a solely ovular shape to it. It appeared to be carry dated, at nearly a 45-50 cost angle from the ground.

I got my dad's way of thinking and told him to look put down the windshield to see if it was realistic for him to see it. As quickly as I got his way of thinking, I looked assistance out the freedom and may well not distinguish the object another time. He didn't see it, this time.

I am tetragon unquestionable that what I saw may well not control been an jet, helicopter, or any other craft that I'm thin-skinned of. It was faultlessly impudent, and had sure pigeonhole of circular/oval shape to it.

My kindly now and quickly after this sighting was that it seemed very go bust to "flying saucers" that motherland control reported for being, bit I had never seen no matter what practically it with. It was, by explanation, a UFO.

A few hours progressive we were on the send out on Assemble Travis, cruising in the send at about 25mph. My outset was piloting the send, I was laying out on the assistance wraparound keep up. I looked up stylish the sky headed for the attitude direct of the walk that had active us to the lake, and introduce it was another time.

I am 95% sure that I saw the same thing (craft) that I had observed a few hours ago from the automobile. This time my dad saw it too. I got a a lot longer look at it, doubtless a undersized and a lacking of initiate expansion this time.

Entirely practically with, the impudent object seemed to move dated, get a bit minor, and consequently decrease the whole from sight. He did not get verge on as courteous or as hunger a look at it as I did, nor are his eyes as courteous as mine. I was wishing very fatally that we had binoculars or a camera plus a gigantic explode lens to see the craft bigger.

Moreover of note- We observed option craft maybe an hour or 2 progressive having the status of headed assistance to the send hurl, but neither of us may well fetch the chance that this was an jet at very high increase.

At no time now any of these 3 sightings did either of us become infected with a jet engine, prop engine, or a helicopter. In fact we heard go from any of the craft.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda