Ufo Sightings Ufo Lights Appear In Triangular Pattern Over San Francisco October 31 2013

Ufo Sightings Ufo Lights Appear In Triangular Pattern Over San Francisco October 31 2013
NOVEMBER 02, 2013 - Allied STATES - These UFO lights were seen flying over San Francisco in California on the 31st of October, 2013. The objects appeared to stagger in a triangular norm.

EYE-WITNESS REPORT:


My companion and I were sitting on the express comment a movie being I noticed three orbs in my peripheral in the night sky at 10:00 pm on Halloween, 2013.

The blinds on the southeastern finish windowpane were underwater exact and I noticed them in the cracks of the blinds, which is how minute they in reality race in person. The video and constant image do not do justice to these sightings as the orbs are very minute orange and of fervent color, as a result I've dismissed the opportunity of Chinese lanterns.

Taking into account viewed once my binoculars, these orbs are fervent spheres of bright hue. This is the third time we've seen them in the night sky, more readily the precise spot in the sky each one time, barrier this time donate were three the whole, which I managed to photograph. By the time I began filming them, one had in the past left.

As yet finished a sighting of go bust orbs, donate were no aircraft in the sky finished the sighting and no aircraft creek emitting from these objects. The orbs were apparent for at most minuscule two proceedings and passed on one by one, dimming out as they remained still in the sky. It was very faint to say the most minuscule.

I've been stargazing at the same time as my long-standing and develop never seen doesn't matter what close to these until November 2011 and another time in January of this see, in further to this sighting. This is the third time all my companion and I develop witnessed these lights over San Francisco and each one time, we tinkle as even if we develop seen no matter which that we cannot identify as a manned aircraft or Chinese lantern, or other shared night sky object. It is very obscure, and at the same time as this third sighting, I request indisputably retain my eyes peeled for additional activity. [Reduced FOR Fluency]

WATCH: UFO lights over San Francisco.


{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda