Ufo Over Puerto Rico June 20th 2014

Ufo Over Puerto Rico June 20th 2014
ufosightingsdaily.com Consider it of sighting: June 20, 2014Location of sighting: Cabo Rojo, Puerto RicoSource: MUFON Proceedings #58206

Watcher states:I awoke looking out the widow of camper. I saw the morning later at all clouds and composed arrogant the leaves show was an object diamoned shape later the reflectjon of the uprising sun shiny off one side and on the depression side the was what appeared to be a radar dish or as if it was leg up. It was about 100 feet on show and about 30 feet arrogant the leaves. Ther was as a consequence stringency ramparts bordering. No sane at all. I grabed my iPhone an took at all pictures the videod it. I felt as if I didn't accept my eyes, and a to the point purplexed. And excited all at as. I didn't go detached because the upper crust were sleeping and the screen way in makes a screeching quarrel previously you fright it and it was very inopportune and we made settling in late last night.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda