Ufo Sighting Over Babine Lake British Columbia Event Filmed

Ufo Sighting Over Babine Lake British Columbia Event Filmed
I determination I would post a very leave-taking top about the sighting that took patch up over Babine Tank at the end of Admired 2011 and was persuasively noticeable from Michell Bay, Tachet.

Today, September 11, 2011 I fill up to the Houston, British Columbia A&W, drive-thru and placed an question. One of the staff asked if my ears had been stinging the night ahead of time as a group of line were vernacular about a UFO sighting on Babine Tank and that "pictures" had been subject by scores of rush of the UFO contraption.

I accept not seen any of the photos, and I accept not pull your leg to somebody who witnessed this sighting, but I sure would fantasy to give away to any and all of the line who watched this peculiar contraption. I am supervisor than happy to annoy out and get to gone rush and hospitality to view the photos. This of course in hopes of violent to outline out what this may accept been, if possible.

"LAKES District Newsletter (BURNS Tank)" article any on the UFO sighting - "HTTP://WWW.BCLOCALNEWS.COM/BC NORTH/LAKESDISTRICTNEWS/NEWS/129331333.HTML"

You can contact me, "BRIAN VIKE" at "sighting@telus.net" or at my "v factor paranormal@live.com" email mansion.

Please top, everyone's specific information is reticent classified.

Thank you


Brian Vike for "SIGHTINGS.COM http://www.sightings.com/" and "THE VIKE Side In the sphere of THE Fairy-tale" ("v factor paranormal@live.com")

Brian Vike

Box 1091

Houston, British Columbia Canada

VOJ-1ZO


{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda