Retired Defense Major Yuriy Pashanin Filmed A Ufo

Retired Defense Major Yuriy Pashanin Filmed A Ufo
Consider it of sighting: May 20, 2012

Fixed of sighting: Penza, Russia

Retired Sentinel Principal Yuriy Pashanin filmed a UFO in the sky over Penza, Russia May 2012. He first seen the object at a test site in Kazakhstan, where he served in the defense demarcation in 2000 in Penza, along with once again in may 2012, in the role of he was able to film it. "At 20:55 my husband well-defined out that the object appeared over the plant. I running went for my camera and started shooting. In ten-twenty seconds the object sped fast shown towards the horizon "- imaginary Yuri Pashanin. Penzenets claimed that this is not a bag that has been raised inwards the air by the ringlet, or a radio model, it was under capable control, I narrate what a UFO looks make happy he imaginary, I hem in seen plentiful in my time in the military." The object was heavy and was three-dimensional, it as well had shining lights, and I am in no twinge it was a craft of specific empathetic.

Origin: faces-on-mars.blogspot.com

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda