Ufo Sighting In Ottawa Ontario On May 16Th 2013 6 8 Aircrafts Flying Extremely Low

Ufo Sighting In Ottawa Ontario On May 16Th 2013 6 8 Aircrafts Flying Extremely Low
At around 9:15pm, my wife and I were watching some evening television before going to bed, when we suddenly heard a distinct noise coming from our open window. My wife asked, "What is that noise?" To which I replied thinking it was a street sweeper (We live near a suburb construction site where street sweepers clean up the debris left on the civilian roads). When we realized it was "not" a street sweeper, we went on our front porch, where the distinct sound was getting "louder." I told my wife I thought it was a helicopter, but could not see anything right away. Right at that moment, an object appeared approx. about a mile (terrible with distance; could've been closer/farther - it was dark out being 9:15pm at night)from where we were standing. We were also not the only witnesses, as at least 3-5 of my neighbours stepped out of their homes asking what the noise was. The object was flying EXTREMELY low; lower than an aircraft.....it was then followed by at least "6" other object similar in appearance, all heading in a parallel formation, coming from Northeast, headed Westbound towards Arnprior/Almonte, ON. When all of the object were clearly viewed, it sounded like a "fleet of helicopters" but clearly it was not helicopters. The night sky made it very difficult to view the shape of the objects, but what was distinct was the multi-coloured blinking lights surrounding the objects as they flew by....the most distinct feature though was the "noise" I cannot stress how loud it was, and how it sounded like a fleet of helicopters. I got on the phone with the local City/311 asking if there were any reports.....they gave me a number for the local police. The local police operator heard what I witnessed and put me on hold....they then returned saying "I am not crazy" and that there was a "Counter Terrorist Drill" being conducted by members of the RCMP and MP......funny how I don't recall the RCMP having access to aircrafts.....and why would they conduct the drill so late (9:15pm the event lasted about 5min.) and why in a residential area with (some) farmland? They did not appear to be "airplanes" nor "helicopters" and I also cannot stress how "low" they were flying.....and though I am a terible judge of distance, I will say they looked to be flying only about 1 mile above our houses. Coincidentally, an earthquake occurred here today in Ottawa, ON where it originated west of here in Arnprior, ON (the direction the aircraft were flying). I recall when Japan, Chile and Haiti had their earthquakes occur from 09-10', there was active UFO sightings occurring before the Quake(s) hit.....the Quake registered about 4.8 on the Richter scale here in Ottawa.... I updated and inquired if anyone else heard/saw anything that night on my social networking outlets, and have received little-to-no feedback......Aside from my wife, and 4-5 neighbours who witnessed/heard this event, there has been nothing else to claim other than the slightly "fishy" report from the local police I received when I made the phone call. I am not one to fabricate a story like this, as I am not an "avid" UFO believer (though I do not think we are "alone" in the Universe) but I can honestly say I have N-E-V-E-R encountered soemthing like this, and am looking for answers.... Again event occurrence: Date: THUR MAY 16, 2013 Time: Approx. 9:15pm Area: Kanata/Ottawa, ON Canada Occurence: 6-8 aircrafts flying "extremely" low coming from NE headed Westbound towards Almonte/Arnprior, ON area. Noise was very distinct sounding like fleet of helicopters or a "train" with blinking flashing lights flying parralel. Shape could not be verified as the evening was very dark. Approx. street areas where the objects were flying - Huntmar/Palladium Dr. Kanata, ON & HWY 417 - Westbound. This is not a joke, I have not seen anyhting like this and it was very bizarre, especially with the Earthquake occurring the following day almost "12hrs" after the initial occurence.(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda