Paranormal World Add To Book Collection

Paranormal World Add To Book Collection
"Paranormal World" by Gregory Branson-TrentThis is a serious nonfiction book about all things paranormal. I'm keeping it as a reference guide but it's an enthralling read. If you're like me and ghosts are your thing but that doesn't preclude you from seeking info about all things paranormal including Bermuda Triangle, Bigfoot, Werewolves, UFOs and more, then this is your book.I was pleased too that added in the end of the ghost stories were tips on how to hunt. What a great idea! It comes in hardback and Nook/Kindle, but honestly I love having the hardback because it's awesome on my shelf and I can grab it up and read about any subject any time I want to. It's broken up into fun easy to read portions so you can just read about one haunt or one incident and then go back later when you have time. Yes, we are all highly distracted these days.This book is a keeper and reader and re-reader. Let me tell you, I'm very picky what gets to stay on my bookshelf. It has to be something I will refer to often. The last time I added a book to stay on the shelves was a year ago, so I am not a hoarder. One thing we all know about me is that I like to ride around in the paranormal world, now I can also read about it.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda