Ufo Sighting In Standish Maine On July 26Th 2012 Didnt See It Until I Happened To Review The Picture And Noticed It

Ufo Sighting In Standish Maine On July 26Th 2012 Didnt See It Until I Happened To Review The Picture And Noticed It
UFO SIGHTING IN STANDISH, MAINE ON JULY 26TH 2012 - DIDN'T SEE IT UNTIL I HAPPENED TO REVIEW THE PICTURE AND NOTICED IT.

I was just outside with my camera. I was taking pictures of the moon. I didn't see the unidentified object at the time. Later I was reviewing my pictures and noticed the anomaly, from my position, just to the bottom right of the moon. I am not sure what this is but would like to know. I originally sent the images to the national MUFON but have heard nothing. I am submitting all the shots I have. It is the same picture I just enlarged it.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda