Ufo Sighting In Blaine

Ufo Sighting In Blaine
UFO SIGHTING IN BLAINE, MINNESOTA ON MAY 15TH 2013 - WITNESS TO FORMATION OF 4 CRAFT WITH BLACK BANDS DESCENDING OVER AQUATORE PARK AND PASSING EAST OF BLAINE WATER TOWERWitness to formation of 4 craft with black bands descending over Aquatore Park and passing northeast of Blaine Water Tower I left work in Anoka at 14:00 and was travelling east on Highway 10 when I saw aprox. 4 craft in formation moving north and directly parallel to the southbound lane of Highway 65. I first noticed the formation as it descended over the eastbound lane of highway 10 aprox. 600 yards from the front of my vehicle. Initially, the Polk St. Bridge (north to south) obstructed my vision but the craft were still visible as I approached. If you are familiar with the area, they would have passed over the Food and Fuel on 85th Ave. and highway 65 southbound just before descending in front of me and possibly 8 other vehicles heading eastbound. There were 2 vehicles astride two more vehicles at the same level, but the 2 farthest from me lagged behind about 10 feet or half of a vehicle. So, the 2 nearest to me were about half of a vehicle forward of the other 2 vehicles. They had an oval configuration with a slight dome and black bands around the center of the vessels. They were around 75 feet high at the point of descent and dropping down to treetop level over Aquatore Park when I lost sight of them behind the Blaine Water Tower. As I arrived at Highway 65 I looked over the park but they were gone. All in all, I saw them for around 20 seconds from start to finish.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda