Ufo Sighting In Louisville Ohio On June 16Th 2013 10 15 Round Objects In Sky

Ufo Sighting In Louisville Ohio On June 16Th 2013 10 15 Round Objects In Sky
UFO SIGHTING IN LOUISVILLE, OHIO ON JUNE 16TH 2013 - 10-15 ROUND OBJECTS IN SKY. ALL DISAPEARING INTO CLOUDS IN ORDER AS THEY FLEW TOWARDS THE EAST.

My father and I were driving eastbound on Easton Rd. on 6/16/13 at 9:45pm est. About a half mile from the bridge that crosses Rt. 62 I noticed out my passenger window balls of light in the sky. I asked my dad, What are those? He looked out my window, which faced south, and he immediately pulled over. We stood on the side of the road and watched as 10 to 15 sphere-shaped balls of light floated what looked to be directly over the city of Loeisville. Some were clustered closer together than others, and all seemed to be at slightly different elevations. There was a storm just to the west of them and the clouds were very low. One by one they disapeared from left to right as we watched them but the clouds were moving faster than they were. I can't be certain if they shot up into the air one by one. My dad felt they did. Or did they disappear one by one as the clouds overtook them. That is not clear.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda