Ufo Sighting In New York New York On October 10Th 1989 Diamond Shaped Ufo

Ufo Sighting In New York New York On October 10Th 1989 Diamond Shaped Ufo
A friend and I came back from a joy ride in his first car, we parked on the street, because I lived in an apartment building, so we had to walk about 3 blocks. At that time I lived in Fleetwood which is in Mount Vernon, NY. Just north of the Bronx in Westchester county. The sighting took place on Gramatan ave. in front of my building. I looked up as I always did and found it to be a very clear night, I was able to see many stars as I usually don't, mostly due to pollution. My friend was also impressed with the night sky. We noticed a huge object coming from the north. I thought it was a blimp. My friend said that it did not look like a blimp, as it got closer and he was right! It was shaped as what I call a "Benjamin Franklin kite" the kind he used to discover electricity. 3 points up front and one in the back. These points were solid non blinking lights and when we looked up at it, it was black and the outline from the lack of stars gave it the "kite" appearance. It looked as big as a football field, it had no sound, just quiet, and cruising slowly south towards the Bronx. We did not follow or wait for it to pass our heads as I fumbled with the keys and entered to side door. We then ran to the elevator, and I said lets go back. So we went to the lobby where we were behind glass. Though we could not see it, we stepped out in front of the building and seen it moving deeper south. We where questioning if it was a blimp, the facts are there was no blinking markers, it was not shaped like a football, no sounds and it was way larger then any vehicle we have ever seen.http://ifttt.com/images/no image card.pngUFO NewsUFO News on FacebookEviland News Just For You

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda