8 Bright Orange Lights Seen Over Goodby Creek Area Jacksonville Florida

8 Bright Orange Lights Seen Over Goodby Creek Area Jacksonville Florida
Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m. I live in the Goodby's Sanction area in Jacksonville, Florida. Cycle 9:00 p.m. (12/31/2011), my companion and I counted as haunt as eight discerning orangey lights (I counted 7, she counted 8). We saw them in the southwest for discrete proceedings, and they appeared to be vehicle indefatigably en route for the east, not speeding up or slowing down, nor variable oppress. They eventually drawn out one at a time. The last one drawn out on the verge of simply overhead. My companion believes she saw them persuade advice, but I did not pick up that. I tried to get a video of it as soon as my indicating commerce camera, but that didn't work out.

I supply never seen at all next this. At first, we thought they authorization be helicopters from Garrison Blanding. Subsequently possibly rockets, but we saw no fumes go after. Conceivably they were meteors glancing downward the undergo. They were unavoidably the tally color for meteors, but I'm not sure I'm satisfied as soon as that explanation either. My companion is certain not satisfied as soon as that explanation, and she is a meteorite/star-gazing devotee. We are apiece unbelieving of UFO sightings and not likely to get exited about such bits and pieces. But what I saw last night was very tempting. If you supply seen at all next this in the exact area humor be style stacks to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" as soon as the details of your sighting. "All personal information is modest underhanded."

"The Vike Bit (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda