Lighted Object Photographed Over Culpeper Co Virginia

Lighted Object Photographed Over Culpeper Co Virginia
Modern UFO SIGHTINGS - This concealed object was photographed over Culpeper Prefecture in Virginia on Tuesday, 29th June 2010.Viewer report: Hi, I'm Tim in Culpeper county, VA. I found your web site after googling "lights, sky, Luray, VA."I was outside bearing in mind the dogs at 10:30 PM, and noticed this peculiar light. We live out in the ability bearing in mind a upright, gloomy sky bearing in mind a deep-rooted thoughts of the Lilac Ridge about 17 miles revealed. Represent is depressed or no light corruption.This light seemed to be convincing significantly, ap and down, side to side, on quivering.I exhausted about 10 minutes trying to authority what it was, but bearing in mind my 50-year-old eyes I couldn't.So I got my 21-year-old son and my aspect binoculars, and bearing in mind them realized that it was plainly 3 lights. So I got my 24-year-old son out of bed and she came out bearing in mind her 10 X visual / 40 X digital aspect camera and started spoils pictures and movies.Now the ironic thing, we are in the flight route for Dulles and planes go by persistently. So a plane enters from the inaccessibility and this light goes out... gone!.4 or 5 minutes behind, after the plane is not there, it pops past on, it's back! Restore as if grandee turned the light sell on.This happened 4 get older. All of us also saw small lights that seemed to enlarge out of this main light, fly revealed, and amends to it. It was mild-mannered apparent an hour behind in the manner of we drive study. Scriptwriter (source: www.ufocasebook.com)LUS 2010 Highest Advanced UFO Information, EVIDENCES, PROOFS. Physical UFOS ON NET FROM NORTH AMERICA, THE STATES, USA. NEW OVNI Footage Register Sheet.Clap ON THE Consider TO ENLARGE!

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda