A Polish Citizen Ufo Experience In The Philippines

A Polish Citizen Ufo Experience In The Philippines
Battling the Dark Side: Letter from the Philippines (Oct. 14, 2007)Subject: to Ken Adachi From: edelitha schroeter@yahoo.comDate: Sun, October 14, 2007 To: Ken Adachi, EditorNamaste Dearest Brothers and Sisters,My name is Hardy. I am a Polish citizen and I have been living in the Philippines for the past 8 years. Since arriving here, I have been practicing spiritual healing without financial consideration. I am able to see the so-called bioplasmic matter as horned entities and I remove them together with spiders as seen in crop circles, etc. I also remove microchips and negative Satanic encoding from my clients; including the Center ball, as explained by Drunvalo Melchesidek in his second volume Workshop book which refers to the Lucifer formula and other implants and gas-like fluids injected into the brain in a kind of dark violet, green, and reddish-rosa; the chain in the spine; the (?)late in the throat chakra; and tides (?) along the body of my clients. All humans entering this plane receive these from Satan's army; who wishes to hold us down to to live out their mad, destructive drives and to get our energy. These Satanic beings even shape shift into saints. That's the big danger in using a pendulum or automatic writing.They connect to us by spitting out threads which are hollow inside and attached to our chakras. If I cut such a hose-like thread, a root (?) appears with four spheres and a small horned devil appears inside of it. It seems structured like a cable or internet system. What happened to me is this: I was set up two years ago and now I am forced to listen to Satanic beings 30 hours a day: one is a reptilian and one is a woman with a kind of black diving suit. Another one is a fat character with a bald head and a spider face on the back of his head who calls himself "Satan." And there are many other entities who can also shape shift.In one projection, I was flying to a castle-like establishment on a hill surrounded by dark night. Inside, I went though the big rooms. On the ceiling, there was a moving picture that seemed carved and I planted sacred geometry in it to destroy it. After, in one of these big rooms, I faced a being with a big crown and a long brown beard.In another journey, I went there again and I saw a tall, fake Tree of Life in the garden of this establishment. One has to pass an oriental gate with two peacocks carved in the okra-colored walls. To enter this Tree, there are blue Gnomes as caretakers and on the canon-like back of this garden stands a small airplane and it flies down and passes through a big hole into a time corridor. On the left side is a black pyramid and the residence of a black magic organization - and the beings I've had to confront since I entered this plane at birth.They first told me that they were the murderers of my sweet children, Natalie and Diamond. Because they were too good for this world, Natalie left her body four years ago at the age of 15 months, with a hole in her heart. Diamond was attacked by legions of clones directed at him when he was about to enter the birth canal. I saw him when he left, but he was laughing like May bells, sweetly ringing. He appeared again when Natalie left her body, but both of them were together with a few other small children [spirits] who stood with me and assisted in the healing. Then they were withdrawn when the battle I am involved with started. Now, I can only perceive the children sometimes.Santo Nino appeared to me shortly after Natalie left her body. He floated in a golden oval, inside a triangular or octahedron shaped mantle with golden ornaments, so sweet and beautiful, for approximately 40 minutes, while I cried an ocean of tears because of losing Natalie.She was with me at her own burial after we cremated her body. One of the most famous mediums in the Philippines told me she's an Angel of God and she has a mission, but she could not reveal it to me at that time.I had just started to improve my clairvoyance, but since I practiced healing, I was able to see very clearly inside the body, unerringly, and yet I did not see the beings who attacked her. Are we the ones [required] to cooperate by casting Satan out of this plane?Over our house are UFOs of different types, including the same light cross as seen over Mexico (search the internet). Also seen are orange-yellow saucers, all emanating cursed energy at our house here in Puerto-Princesa City on the Island of Palawan. And there are dark violet UFOs and big brilliant white ones (I filmed them with my video camcorder) having a light above and a third light below, beaming waves alternately in red and blue, and shutting down (?) the clones with a sine wave consisting of double golden mean spirals as seen in crop circles and as a rod of the Arcturians [benign alien group].When all this happened, I informed Mr Drunvalo Melchesidek, but he did not reply (?). I feel that in this kind of ascension process, as it is told currently through messages of the Reptilians and Nephilim, there is something wrong with this merkaba [mkb]. The merkaba of the [Hawaiian] Kahunas was another thing.Bob Frissel also did not reply, but he is very busy with expensive seminars and earth/sky workshops. And with this New Age movement, we do not know how we could save ourself, or at least defend ourselves, so that we wouldn't be torn apart as if attacked by piranhas in a fishbowl and would no longer be violated by Uncle Bob and Aunt Martha and their clones in the artificial fields of light. I can only trust in the spiritual guides, even though I understand nothing.Yesterday, I dropped my healing ministry because some substance filled (built ?) up in my heart. What is my healing angel thinking of that he accepts all of this torture done to my children and me? Why was there no protection from the guardians? These children can play and even paint pictures with the brightest shining beings of the Light and are thus from a high place, and yet they did not receive protection. How come?The Satanic beings who declare to be stronger than God are trying to stop my activities, and I wonder why my healing angel does not imprison them, together with the great Aumakua?What does this all mean?I was also guided to a military airport in another plane. I entered a room with a switchboard and two microphones on a desk, facing a male dressed entirely in black with a short cut beard. He wanted to show me videos from former incarnations (I've experienced ?), but it was all a fake. Behind him, there was a window and I was able to see jet fighters and some UFOs. I have seen.(city ?) life in the lower zones at rush hour, probably greys.There's so much more to tell, but it would break the frame (? - the mirror?). Perhaps you are interested in writing me back and helping me with some information.The attacks are getting harder on me.God Bless us.Source:http://educate-yourself.org/lte/phillipineletter14oct07.shtml

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda