Photographic Evidence Of A Ufo Captured Over Bromley Claims Local Woman

Photographic Evidence Of A Ufo Captured Over Bromley Claims Local Woman
HAS ANYONE SEEN A UFO FLYING AROUND BROMLEY TOWN CENTRE?By Patrick Grafton-Greenwww.newsshopper.co.uk6-12-13 A BROMLEY woman claims to have photographic evidence of a UFO flying over Bromley town centre.The woman, who does not want be named, lives in the Palace Estate in Forde Avenue, and says the alien ship flew near her house early one morning.She told News Shopper: "I woke up to this noise. There was a real noise going on outside. I thought what on earth is that?"It didnt sound like a plane, it didnt sound like a helicopter."I went to my back bathroom window and in the distance I could see a big aircraft with all these lights. "I couldnt make out the shape of whatever it was but I could see it was quite a large because the lights were so far apart....Continue Reading... See Also:Details of Alleged Photographic Evidence Re Roswell UFO Crash Leaked To The Public! Did NASA Delete Evidence of UFOs From Its Photo Archive? UFO NEWS Aliens Submit Photographic Evidence That They Did Visit The Dome of The Rock! SHARE YOUR UFO EXPERIENCERead more >>

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda