Ufo Sighting In Weeki Wachee

Ufo Sighting In Weeki Wachee
UFO SIGHTING IN WEEKI WACHEE, FLORIDA ON DECEMBER 7TH 2012 - 4 OTHER PEOPLE N I WITNESSED 5 ORBS TAKING FORMATION IN BACK YARD THEN FRIENDS CAME OVER WE LEFT N WERE GOING OVER TO THEIR HOUSE IT WAS 9 WITNESSES N MYSELF WHO SAW 10 OF THEM TAKIING FORMATION N PULSATING ON N OFF

It was Dec 7 2012 we were watching a river boat parade they have every year, I am fortunate enough to view it from my back yard. It was my fianc, my two nephews 10 and 7 and my niece 9. I went back in to the house to get a soda because all the boats just went by, they go down the river and turn around and came back. As I just walked in I hear my fianc, niece and nephews yelling for me to come out! I go running out and look up where they're pointing and I see 5 pulsating orbs taking a circular formation they held that pattern but they were blinking and pulsating across from each other after about 5 to ten minutes they faded. About ten minutes after that I had company show up, I told them all what I saw n they were like, yeah right, ok! It was my good friend Joe his son and daughter 9 and 7 and his girlfriend Sierra. They came with one of there friends Casey n his son Mason age 9.Casey has a big truck so we all get in my nephews and niece included. My nephew Ryan Little Joe and I get in the back of the truck. As we start heading down Cortez Blvd. east towards u.s.19 we see these fire balls start lighting n pulsating some are flying up some flying down but they all were making a straight line. I banged on the roof n got everybody's attention to look at it. They saw it but I think Casey was afraid to stop! I don't even feel like telling this next part, but the whole time both these incidents were happening it all felt so connected like Deja vu almost, I know it sounds crazy let me explain! In 1986 not far from here in a town called Hudson, my mother, brother and I were going home around 930 pm the whole ride home it looked like a star was following us, I kept telling my mom and she kept blowing it off, my brother ann I saw it getting bigger the closer we got home. I remember us making a left down gulf way dr. and then we couldn't see it no more. All of a sudden there is this bright dull red light it just engulfed the car my mom slammed on the brakes I cant remember how long the light was in the car but it seemed like forever then I remember seeing this red fireball go into the woods on that road and I remember the light going thru the trees, it wasn't like light. Then I remember running in the house with my brother and hiding by the couch and the all the electricity in the neighborhood started like draining and dimming but not going completely out. My mom acknowledges that whole incident she just don't like talking about it. Just when I witnessed those two incidents in just like resonated in my soul and brought me back to that moment as a child! I have witnesses! Thank you for listening!

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda